Sunday 5 May 2013

Primark Holiday Haul! Part 1 For Portugal

So if you haven't guessed yet, this is my Primark Holiday Haul. So this is what I have bought over my last 2 trips to Primark for my holiday in a couple of weeks time. By all means, i'm NOT trying to brag, I just thought i'd let you know what I have bought because Primark isn't available online, so by people like myself showing you some clothes and accessories, you might spot something you like, also Primark is fairly cheap it's not like i'm doing a haul about loads of stuff from *insert dear high end clothes hop*, haha. Enjoy.
So I was a little naughty.
If you haven't figured out yet, I have a slight obsession with aztec print. So the first thing I purchased was this nude and black coloured aztec print bikini. It's from the Ocean Club section in Primark, which is basically all the holiday stuff. It was only £4 and I think it's just cute.
 Next thing I bought are these red and white wedged flip-flops. I really wanted the navy blue and white ones but the past three times I've been there, they haven't had my size so I just got the red ones. I just quite fancied ones with a bit of a wedge and they were only £3. Also, they're really comfy.
This dress, is probably one of my favourite summer buys. As some of you may know, I'm not usually a dress person but I really liked it. I have seen quite a few people with these dresses on and they just look so nice. Its a stretchy bodycon dress that goes just past the knees, it's tight but stretchy and it shows your figure nicely. I got in a nude and blue/grey aztec print. I think on holiday, I could wear it in the day time or dress it up at night. This type of dress is available in loads of shops but the main reason I bought it off Primark, is that I liked the pattern and it was only £10, which is really good because the quality is good for that price.

I then and purchased two loose fitting crop tops. Mainly because they are nice to just throw over a bikini on holiday, but also, in the summer I like to wear them with high waisted shorts. I got a plain khaki army coloured one that was only £3. Then I picked up a Disney Mickey Mouse one, which has a grey background with Mickey & Minnie mouse all over it, that was £6 but it is really cute and I can't wait to wear it.

I got these shorts. I got them in grey and burgundy. They were £3 each and are really good value. I would just wear them in the day time on holiday and sometimes I just wear shorts like this around the house because they are really comfy. If you haven't got a pair of these then seriously you should try them.

I also just picked up some footless sock things. I'm not too sure what you call them, but I like to wear them with vans because it still looks like your not wearing socks, but it saves you getting blisters. I got 2 pairs for £1.30.



The second to last thing I picked up, was these sunglasses. Last year, I bought these but in brown and I constantly wore them, so when I saw them back in stock then I went and got another pair. They are great because they block the sun (obviously) and you can still see through them easily. They are only £2, which is a great bargain.

So the last thing I purchased was the white/beige and black aztec print bag. Obviously because I needed a bag, then I had to choose the aztec one. I was looking for quite a big-ish bag because I wanted to use it as an 'aeroplane bag' to use for my upcoming holidays. So when I saw this, with it's lovely print I had to have it. It has a long strap so you can wear it on your shoulder and short straps to wear it on your arms. It was only £10 and it is just perfect and is exactly what I was looking for. So when you see my blog about my holiday, you'll bound to see a picture of it because I know that I will get a lot of use out of it.






No comments:

Post a Comment